Construction development (20 August 2013)

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Avetar602
Premium Donator

Re: Construction development (29 July 2013)

Post by Avetar602 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:30 pm

I don't know if this has been said, but i'd like to see a bank able to be built in your house, not at some low level tho, maybe 90+ is what i'd say or even 95 just for when you finish your house you can use the extra xp gains that will be given for the fastest xp you can do. It could maybe cost like 1b or so since it would speed the xp rates up a ton. Also let me say again i do not know if this has been said, or suggested so please no yelling at me if it is lol.

Promage43
Premium Donator

Post by Promage43 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:05 pm

when gona be added? i really wana be the first to get it 99 :3

Dcomputer
Premium Donator

Post by Dcomputer » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:37 am

cant wait for it to come

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:55 am

Avetar602 wrote:I don't know if this has been said, but i'd like to see a bank able to be built in your house, not at some low level tho, maybe 90+ is what i'd say or even 95 just for when you finish your house you can use the extra xp gains that will be given for the fastest xp you can do. It could maybe cost like 1b or so since it would speed the xp rates up a ton. Also let me say again i do not know if this has been said, or suggested so please no yelling at me if it is lol.
That's called botting with no chance of being caught.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:06 am

Hepheastus wrote:
Avetar602 wrote:I don't know if this has been said, but i'd like to see a bank able to be built in your house, not at some low level tho, maybe 90+ is what i'd say or even 95 just for when you finish your house you can use the extra xp gains that will be given for the fastest xp you can do. It could maybe cost like 1b or so since it would speed the xp rates up a ton. Also let me say again i do not know if this has been said, or suggested so please no yelling at me if it is lol.
That's called botting with no chance of being caught.
A bank will (most likely) be available through the servant in the house.

And for those who think it will cause players to bot in their POH:

::private Mike
::private Mike

Now I'm in private chat with myself and nobody can see me or teleport to me, not even staff members.
How is a bank in a house any different from the private area? I honestly see no difference, and therefore I see no reason to not allow players to bank in a POH.
And if someone would argue that we need to remove the bank in the private area, then we'd also need to remove every single bank in the world apart from those in the main cities, because people would still be able to bot at banks in remote spaces. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid your point is invalid. Banks in a POH will change absolutely nothing concerning botting.

Also, don't forget we have anti-bot measures in place for people who bot alching and such. They may not be perfect, but they weed out most of them and I'll be working on more of these measures in the future. The trickiest part is to not annoy players with them.

Thunt
Wise One

Re: Construction development (7 August 2013)

Post by Thunt » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:51 am

Mike, there aren't cooking ranges and whatever else in Privates, but in POH's there are, making those bottable.

That's what they're getting at.
I'm an individual, yeah, but I'm part of a movement.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 am

The divinity wrote:Mike, there aren't cooking ranges and whatever else in Privates, but in POH's there are, making those bottable.

Shad whip glitch, U can cook on 110+ height fire at prem skilling, no1 can get to you. Pohs change nothing basically.
There is only one.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:12 pm

The divinity wrote:Mike, there aren't cooking ranges and whatever else in Privates, but in POH's there are, making those bottable.

There aren't any trees in a private either, but there will be in a POH.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm

A zoo right wrote:

Actually...
There is only one.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:18 pm

Zi wrote:
A zoo right wrote:

Actually...
-.- Okay... there aren't any that gives you a massive amount of pkps like magic trees...